Where do I go to vote?

The Grayson County Elections Administration is responsible for the City of Denison elections.  You can find information on voting in the Elections as well as registering to vote or requesting a mail in ballot on Grayson County's website at:  http://www.co.grayson.tx.us/page/elec.home

All early voting will precede election day voting for two weeks preceding election day, and will be held at various locations throughout Grayson County.   The early voting locations for the November 6th General Election can be found at the following website:  http://www.co.grayson.tx.us/upload/page/0165/docs/November%202018%20Early%20Voting.pdf.

Early voting information is also found on the City's home page.    

Show All Answers

1. Where do I get a copy of an ordinance?
2. How do I request a public record?
3. Where do I go to vote?
4. Where can I get birth and death certificates?