Liquor Licensing

Obtaining a Liquor License
Liquor licenses must be obtained from the Alcoholic Beverage Commission located at:
2225 E Randol Mill Road No. 200
Arlington, TX 76011
Ph: (817) 652-5912

Once the applicant receives the TABC application, the City Secretary must sign it to before it is returned to TABC.

Once the actual permit is obtained from TABC, the applicant will bring this permit to the City Secretary promptly and begin the process of obtaining a City Liquor License. It is the applicant's responsibility to obtain building permits from the Building Department before a City License will be issued.

Renewal Process
Liquor licenses must be renewed with the City Secretary every 2 years. Please bring your current TABC license as well as payment for your city license renewal.

Additional Information
Please visit the Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission’s website for more information.